Valet & Boat Slips
We offer seasonal boat slip rentals on Lake Winnipesaukee when available (usually with seasonal waitlist) these slips can accommodate anything from small boats up to 40-foot cruisers.
Importantly, with boat slip space on Lake Winnipesaukee typically sold out or at a premium, our Valet service is increasingly popular. Boat valet service is a great alternative to having a slip on the lake or trying to launch a boat yourself at a public ramp (along with hundreds of your closest friends). Simply put, we keep your boat in dry storage at our marina (with or without a trailer) and launch it when you want to use it. Simply call ahead, or use our Valet App to designate a time, and your boat will be waiting for you in the water.
With our turn-key Valet service, you get…
- Unlimited Ins and Outs all season
- Your boat waiting for you in the water with only 1-hour notice
- Open 7-days a week from mid-May through Columbus Day
- Fuel available prior to launch
- Convenience – we are the closest marina to Route 93
- Parking, restrooms, ship store all on site
- Value – valet is priced less than boat slips
- Experience – well-trained launch staff and certified techs
- Join the largest valet service on the big lake!
Become one of the many happy customers who use both our summer valet and winter boat storage, and they never have to touch their trailer or worry about their boat. New boat purchasers also are eligible for valet discounts. Our valet service typically fills up each year, so inquire early or get on our wait-list for the upcoming season.
Contact our team for any questions you may have about our Valet Program or Slip Availabilities by calling 603.279.7921
Click the links below to get added to our Valet Inquiry List or Slips Waitlist.
Sign Up For Our 2023 Valet List Here
Sign Up For Our 2023 Slip Waitlist Here