ALL New Electric! Torqeedo 12.0 RL motor (25hp four stroke gas equivalent)
- 12 kW continuous power - powerful propulsion like a 25 hp combustion engine
- TorqLink data interface - enables fast data exchange between TorqLink components without gateway
- Electric tilting device for comfortable operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage design (48 volts)
- Very robust construction - corrosion-protected, seawater-proof and waterproof all around (IP67)
- Battery connection cable with water-protected battery pole terminals (IP 66) for connecting up to two Power 48-5000
- Variants: Short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight (without cable & main switch): 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L), 62.5 kg (XL)
- To operate the Cruise 12.0 with more than two Power 48-5000 batteries, please contact your Torqeedo dealer
- Please note that the engine power is reduced to 6 kW when operating with only one Power 48-5000 battery
Cruise motors are the electric outboard motor of choice for motorboats, dinghies and commercial users. All Cruise systems have a built-in GPS with onboard computer and display with speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, with a compact, low-drag, and lightweight pylon due to advanced helical gear design. Cruise 12.0 is a 48-Volt, 25 horsepower-equivalent outboard perfect for boats up to 10 tons. The Cruise 12.0 R ships with Torqeedo’s advanced communication system, TorqLink (see below for further information), which allows faster and more accurate data sharing between system components.
Cruise 12.0 R TorqLink - Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 12,000 W input power, equivalent to a 25 HP petrol outboard
- Pair with two or more Power 48-5000 for best performance and accurate range/runtime functionality
- This model ships with remote steering link arm
- Your choice of TorqLink throttles (
- Rugged aluminum pylon with integral fin – extra protection when running aground
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties - ships with anode set for fresh and saltwater
Canopy; Manual w/ Protective Boot - Black
Graphics; 3D Mat Inserts - Blue
Rail Frame Color - Anodized Silver
Rail Skin Color - Metallic Black Smooth
Rub rail; Standard Vinyl - Black
Flooring Full - Platinum Weave
Base Vinyl Color - Platinum Grey
Seat Base Closeouts
(Trailer available at additional cost)
Located in Meredith, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee, we are a full-service marina dedicated to your boating pleasure. Whether you’re looking for a new boat, used boat or rental boat; a trailer, an anchor, or a fish finder; or simply a boat registration, we’ve got what it takes to put you on the water.
Our Service Department is staffed with experienced, Mercury, Mercruiser, Yamaha, and Volvo Penta certified technicians ready to tackle all your maintenance issues. From a simple boat wash and wax to professional fiberglass repair or major engine work, we can get the job done quickly and at the best prices on the lake.
With boat slips scarce and at a premium on the lake, our valet service offers boaters a cost effective alternative to boating and storage. Simply call us an hour before you want to be on the water, and your boat will be waiting for you, fueled and ready to go. We also have a pump-out facility and a gas dock for visiting boaters.